14 administrative regions in Quebec
We're looking for someone who wants to make a difference
Under the responsibilities of the Operations Department, the incumbent's mission is to ensure the delivery of pre-hospital emergency care to beneficiaries, while offering a service marked by professionalism and respect. Being in close collaboration with various stakeholders in the health sector, the paramedic is called upon to act as a health promoter in addition to participating in the company's philanthropic activities.
Academic training or professional experience
1. Have completed and passed the technique in prehospital emergency care
2. Hold a class 4A driver's license
3. Be registered in the national paramedic register
Be able to lift loads in connection with the equipment to be used.
Knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Team work oriented
- Communication and listening skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Interest in the helping relationship
- Respect for confidentiality
- Sense of observation and analysis
- Sense of direction
- Sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Fatigue and stress tolerance
Shift: Day, evening, night and weekend
Working and driving in variable weather conditions. Shift schedule, applicable in certain barracks. Working conditions according to the collective agreement in force at the point of service.