14 administrative regions in Quebec
We're looking for someone who wants to make a difference
Under the responsibilities of the Operations Department, the incumbent's mission is to ensure the delivery of pre-hospital emergency care to beneficiaries, while offering a service marked by professionalism and respect. Being in close collaboration with various stakeholders in the health sector, the paramedic is called upon to act as a health promoter in addition to participating in the company's philanthropic activities.
Academic training or professional experience
1. Have completed and passed the technique in prehospital emergency care
2. Hold a class 4A driver's license
3. Be registered in the national paramedic register
Be able to lift loads in connection with the equipment to be used.
Knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Team work oriented
- Communication and listening skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Interest in the helping relationship
- Respect for confidentiality
- Sense of observation and analysis
- Sense of direction
- Sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Fatigue and stress tolerance
Shift: Day, evening, night and weekend
Working and driving in variable weather conditions. Shift schedule, applicable in certain barracks. Working conditions according to the collective agreement in force at the point of service.
Dessercom, in keeping with its organizational values, subscribes to the principles of equity and inclusion in employment, notably promoting equality in employment for women, aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities.