Quebec, Baie-Comeau or La Pocatière
Benefits available to you
Dessercom is a company that listens to its employees
Organizational survey that allows you to continuously improve your employee experience
We promote health!
A fitness program is offered at company expense
A telemedicine service is available to you free of charge
Quality of life first
Flexible schedule and personalized management approach
We care about people
The company has an impressive involvement in the community, which makes employees proud
Dessercom is looking for committed, caring and competent people to fill positions as a medical driver in the province of Quebec.
The incumbent's mission is to take care of the beneficiaries and transport them from point A to point B, whether from a hospital center, a medical clinic, accommodation for people elderly or from a home. The medical transport driver is responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of the patients he transports.
1. Hold a class 4-B driver's license
2. Completed CPR training
3. Have an exemplary driving record
4. Desire to help people
1. Take charge of the beneficiaries and transport them from point A to point B, whether from a hospital centre, a medical clinic, an accommodation for 2. the elderly or a home, by adopting a safe driving style;
2. Ensure patient comfort during transport: chair tilt, temperature, etc. ;
3. Perform the inspection of his vehicle at the start of each shift according to the criteria of the circle check in force;
4. Complete the various work reports such as the Log Book (in case of long distance), the daily roadmap and the circle check report;
5. Collaborate with medical dispatchers and business partners.
We are looking for someone who got that :
- Sens of observation
- Interest in the helping relationship
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
Permanent position, possibilities of full-time or part-time, according to your wishes.
Day, evening and weekend.
Hours vary from region to region. Our recruitment team will be happy to explain to you what schedules we offer in each region that interests you.
Dessercom, in keeping with its organizational values, subscribes to the principles of equity and inclusion in employment, notably promoting equality in employment for women, aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities.